Friday, October 29, 2010

Stolen guns and the Keystone cops don't bother recovering them

Well to make a long story short here goes. Had all my guns stolen in a home burglary one month before the mandadorty registration came into effect. I provided descriptions and serial numbers along with some photos of ALL my firearms. I gave the list to the city police the rcmp and my insurance group.

None were ever found. I phoned the registration center right after it was up and running to make sure they had a record of the serial numbers in case some douchebag tried to register. They told me NO!!! So I guess I have to wait for the thief to register them.

Six years after the fact I had my buddy call me at 10 in the evening to tell me one of my guns was advertised for sale in the Saskatoon star pheonix!! He knew it was mine as I had built it and engraved it so on the barrel. The retarded thief figured that must mean something and put it in his advertisement!!! Remember this is after the registration has been in full swing. I notified the rcmp and the city police and my insurance group. I got the guys name who bought it and phoned him to tell him what was going on. This was one week after I notified the police and no one had contacted him a week later!!! Man was I pissed!!It took the police 3 friggen months to litteraly cross the street to pick the gun up from the poor old guy who bought it. I did end up with it after I was investigated for fraud.........makes you wonder who the criminal really is.I think you can see the registration worked for me despite my best attempts. Enter sarcasm.

Also the police followed the sale of the gun back 5 owners and no one was ever charged.

No comments:

Post a Comment