Friday, October 29, 2010

Ghost firearms for Halloween!

A friend of mine did a request for the info in his file:

-4 guns he never owned were registered to him, 2 prohibited.

-1 he sold was still registered to him 3 years after selling it.

-1 gun he did own had no record of registration, despite the fact he had the registration certificate in his hand.

A few years back I received a notice of transfer for an SKS rifle which I have never owned. The following week I received a certificate for an SKS that I never bought. I mailed all the paperwork back stating I personaly boycott communist POS firearms and would appreciate they update my file accordingly!

I've also received certificates for Colt Single Action Armys I wished I did have LOL and to this day get pestered about a Model 69 Winchester 22 rifle I supposedly purchased at an auction.

Colt 41 says: Same here. Found at least two guns registered to me I never bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment